Pages

About this blog:

This is a place to find resources, ideas, and links for a variety of first grade topics. Any document that is posted here is either my original work, or is linked directly to the source. Any resource created by me and posted to this blog is offered FREE of charge! Please link back to this blog as appropriate and properly credit work.

In my district we use the "Treasures" reading program (2011 National Edition) and the "Growing With Math" curriculum. Most (not all) of the resources posted here will be tied to those two programs.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Last day of summer


Well, teachers report back tomorrow (Wednesday). Not that I haven't already spent HOURS and DAYS in my classroom, but tomorrow it's "official" - summer will be over. :(

The room is allllllllmost ready, and I will be taking lots of pictures in the next couple of days to share.  I wish I could say that I spent the last night of summer break doing something fabulous, but alas, I am modge-podging/spray painting/Googling/printing/blog-stalking/etc. - all for the classroom! Sooooo glad I have a wonderful husband who is both understanding AND helpful (technically, HE is the one who's spray painting).

"Let the wild rumpus start!"


No comments:

Post a Comment