- Go through my Treasures weekly SMARTBoard Notebooks - reorganize and "clean," prep to share with teammates who will now also have SMARTBoards.
- Go through my Growing With Math topic SMARTBoard Notebooks - reorganize and "clean," prep to share with teammates who will now also have SMARTBoards.
- Prepare calendar notebooks for students.
- Prepare math journals for students (and learn more about using them for effective teaching).
- Finish reading The Daily 5 and work on ways to integrate the structure with Treasures.
- Read the giant Kagan Cooperative Learning book.
- Continue reading Debbie Diller's Math Work Stations and follow along for the book study blog party.
- Work on re-designing lesson plan binder sheets.
- Work on organizing in the classroom.
- Attend PD on Common Core at the end of June.
- Clean out and reorganize pantries (two), cupboards, and food storage.
- Work on garage.
- List hojillions of books on PaperBackSwap.com.
- Walk with the husband - daily!
- Hike our favorite parks - weekly!
- Re-do photos that are hanging on our walls.
- Sew some throw-pillow covers.
- Make sure Niece is reading EVERY DAY so she doesn't back-slide going into third grade!
- Clean out closet and dresser drawers.
- Enjoy our wonderful patio and yard EVERY DAY!!!
There's lots more to read over at Littlest Learners - tons of linkies to other teachers' to-do lists!