Pages

About this blog:

This is a place to find resources, ideas, and links for a variety of first grade topics. Any document that is posted here is either my original work, or is linked directly to the source. Any resource created by me and posted to this blog is offered FREE of charge! Please link back to this blog as appropriate and properly credit work.

In my district we use the "Treasures" reading program (2011 National Edition) and the "Growing With Math" curriculum. Most (not all) of the resources posted here will be tied to those two programs.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Summer Reading List

Teaching Happily Ever After is having a blog hop for summer reading. I mentioned these three books in my to-do list post, but here they are again (with visuals!):




I think that's enough to keep me plenty busy (in addition to everything else on my to-do list!).

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm your newest follower!
    I love using the Daily 5. I've had to modify it a lot, mainly due to time. The Sisters have so many great ideas. We started off really slow, like they suggested, and it really paid off this year. I hope it works for you.
    Just Add Clipart

    ReplyDelete